POSITION: Executive Assistant and Social & Digital Media Coordinator
STATUS: Part-Time leading to Full-Time
START DATE: June 24, 2019
LOCATION: New York, NY
Based in New York, Primo Artists is a dynamic, leading classical music agency in North America. Founded in 2015 by Charlotte Lee, Primo Artists prides itself on its selective roster and personalized approach in representing the world’s finest classical artists, from rising stars to household names.
Primo Artists seeks an Executive Assistant and Social & Digital Media Coordinator. The role carries dual responsibilities and reports directly to the President & Founder. This candidate will provide personalized and timely support to the President and expand visibility of our artists’ and company’s activities. By working closely with the President, s/he will be critical to the efficiency and social-media engagement of our business.
We are looking for a self-motivated and collaborative team member who is undaunted by challenges in a fast-paced environment, as well as passionate and knowledgeable about classical music. The candidate must be professional, proactive, well-organized and detailed-oriented, impeccable in his/her communication skills, and able to multi-task without guidance.
• Manage social-media channels and all published content
• Create and format Electronic Press Kits and E-Newsletters
• Execute and oversee graphic design of all social-media and digital content
• Maintain President’s calendar and travel arrangements
• Manage and send email correspondence for President
• Prepare materials for conferences and presentations
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Self-motivation, responsiveness and intuition to anticipate needs
• Ability to work with limited direction and ambiguity
• Mastery in handling and prioritizing a large workload
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
• Determination to execute campaigns to completion
• Impeccable and efficient attention to detail
• High aptitude yet willingness to learn
• Tact, discretion and confidentiality
• In-depth knowledge and effective use of social-media platforms
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and iPhone apps, including image-editing software
• Efficiency in formatting information – emails, presentations, reports
• Strong technical understanding and ability to pick up new tools quickly
• Availability to work evenings and attend concerts when required
• Commitment to delivering the highest quality service
• Enthusiasm for the performing arts
• Bachelor’s degree and classical-music background
• Experience in the performing-arts industry is a plus
Click here for a PDF of the job description. Resumes and cover letters will be accepted until the position is filled. Submissions should be made via email to Charlotte Lee, President & Founder, at firstname.lastname@example.org.